21-Day Wildlife Trip Exploring the Pearl of Africa

Please complete your purchase, then follow the payment instructions in your confirmation email.

1 pax

USD 7,257

2 pax

USD 5,096

3 pax

USD 4,868

4 pax

USD 4,376

5 pax

USD 4,343

6 pax

USD 4,083

Please note: A 60% deposit is due upon booking, with the remaining 40% required 3 weeks prior to departure.

Not ready to book just yet? Talk to us.